No Mailing List Needed!
Every Door Direct Mail® service (often referred to as EDDM) from the U.S. Postal Service®, lets you reach the customers who matter the most to your business in the neighborhoods you want to reach. You don’t need a mailing list, you don’t even need to know the street names. Just identify the neighborhoods you want to target and your postcard or other printed piece is delivered to every active address that area. With demographic filters, your mailings can be even more targeted to the customers you want to reach.
Choose the option that is best for you.
- Every Door Direct Mail – Retail® – Most local businesses choose this service because it’s our simplest, most cost-effective option. Every Door Direct Mail — Retail® lets you send up to 5,000 mailpieces a day per ZIP Code. And, using the approved Every Door Direct Mail — Retail Indicia, you don’t need to purchase a postage permit.
- Every Door Direct Mail® – This option is designed for businesses that send larger mailings using a mailing permit.
- You Take It/We Take It — Let DFA Creative know when we are preparing to send your job to the printer if you want our printing partner to handle getting your job to the post office for you. We will work with you to determine the routes you with to target and we’ll take it from there. OR, if you prefer, you can handle taking the mailing to the post office yourself. We will have it shrink wrapped for you in bundles of 100 and you’ll just need to complete some basic paperwork available through the USPS® website and deliver the paperwork and your printed pieces to the post office.
What Every Door Direct Mail brings to your marketing efforts.
- Reach consumers in their homes. With Every Door Direct Mail service, you can saturate an entire neighborhood with your message, and your mailing gets directly into the homes and hands of consumers.
- Lots of sizes available. Every Door Direct Mail service offers a flexible range of sizes, making it ideal for anything from a quick sales announcement to an in-depth story.
- Reinforces your marketing message. With Every Door Direct Mail service, you can include coupons, menus, event calendars, store maps, and more — all of which can help get customers to your door.