All presentations are available in an on-site seminar format as well as a webinar. Each topic can be customized to meet the specific needs of your audience. Contact DFA Creative for more information.
Linkedin — Making the Most of Your Personal Web Page
This fast paced seminar will reviews best practices for your personal Linkedin page as well as how to best use the features built in to Linkedin to maximize your prospecting, network growth and job search goals.
Automate Your Marketing! – Planning ahead to convert & keep subscribers
Do you send the same information over and over? Do you ever forget to follow up with new subscribers, customer anniversaries and birthdays? How do you share your great case studies, success stories and customer testimonials? Or introduce customers to your diverse product or service offerings? And do you wish you had a way to reward new subscribers & inspire them to take action right NOW, when their interest is HOT?
Autoresponder campaigns do what YOU wish you had the time to do! Us them to follow up, inform, entertain, & provide incentives for action & engagement – they work automatically while you focus on your business. This seminar will help you:
- Learn the difference between automated messages and autoresponder campaigns
- Decide where autoresponders can help you do better marketing communications
- Understand key actions that trigger emails to be sent
- Identify what steps to take to design effective autoresponder campaigns
- Design the “evergreen content” that works best for your audiences
We’ll also cover dos and don’ts, show a sample autoresponder calendar, and share real case studies of success with autoresponder campaigns. Join us!
Back to Business — 30 Ways to Grow Your List
Let’s get Back to Business! (School is back in session and we are all returning from our vacations!) It’s time to grow your contact list!
Join us for “30 Ways to Grow Your List” workshop – you’ll leave with ideas and strategies to capture new contacts, grow your list and take action to help move your business forward.
Having an interested and qualified list of contacts that you can stay top of mind with is vital to every business. Continuing to grow that list is just as important. In this workshop we will show you 30 easy ways to grow your contact list today!
We will cover:
- Why someone should join your contact list and what’s in it for them
- How to ask people to join your list “face-to-face”
- How to use social media to grow your list
- How to grow your list on your website or blog
- How to use print material to get people to sign up
- How to use events to help grow your list
- How to use incentives and giveaways to grow your list
Plus, you’ll have a chance to network with other attendees and grow your contact list, live during the workshop!
Content Marketing: What to Say, and How to Say It – Using words and images to craft your email messages
Heard of “location, location, location”? For online marketing, it’s “Content, Content, Content!”
What you say, and the way you say it (tone, date & time, frequency) is how you will attract, engage and be shareworthy to your audiences.
What are the Keys to Great Content?
This seminar will teach you the time-saving tips, techniques, and yes, even apps that will help your content – and the way you share it – succeed! You’ll learn how to:
…the content that will help you achieve your goals. We’ll cover tidbits like how many links create the most engagement, how to turn questions into high-open subject lines, tips on using graphics, pictures and videos, re-purposing content across multiple platforms, and more. And, we’ll give you the structure and tools to make creating your content fast, easy and effective.
Creating stand out subject lines – Increase your email engagement
Ignored – or Engaging? How are your subject lines working – or NOT working – to capture the attention and interest of your audience?
This fast-paced seminar will take a deeper dive into themechanics of truly effective subject lines. We’ll cover:
- The three keys that make or break your subject line (and how short your window really is..)
- What works – and what does NOT work – in capturing your readers’ attention – Length, brand, urgency and offers – make them work for your subject lines – Before and after examples that make it crystal clear how to improve your results
Get their attention – get in the door – and get the response you desire. Whether you are trying to get read, realize revenue, increase your reach or inspire referrals, your subject lines are a key to your success!
Digital Marketing Trends in 2017 – For small businesses and non-profits
Digital marketing is changing thanks to widespread ownership of smartphones, ever-increasing data and video streaming, combined with a cultural desire for digestible and personalized content. Do you know which trends will impact YOUR organization in 2017? How can you jump on some of these trends to get an edge on your competition? You’re about to find out…
By the end of this session, you’ll have a cutting edge on:
• Marketing Automation
• Content Marketing
• Big Data
Join us as we explore the top trends in digital marketing that we believe small businesses should be paying attention to in 2017. We’ll explore each trends and provide some simple ideas for incorporating them into your overall marketing strategy.
Drive New Business with Social Media – Guide to Successful Social Media Marketing
You know you should be on social media for your business or non-profit. You know it can help you drive more new and repeat business for your organization. But, do you know why? Do you know which social media platform will have the biggest bang for your buck? And when you start your profile, do you know what to say and how to grow your following? This session will answer all of those questions and more!
Let us help you:
- Determine the platform that’s right for you and your organization
- Announce your presence and build your network
- Create and share content that encourages action
- Understand social media advertising and learn your options
- Convert social media leads into potential customers by growing your email list
From understanding the different social media platforms, to choosing what to say and where to say it, this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective social media marketing for you. You don’t have to be on every platform, and you don’t have to make every post by yourself. Let us show you how to make social media easy!
Find Time to Save Time – Advanced social media tips & tricks
By now you’re realized that social media is here to stay. It has become something many consumers interact with on a day-to-day basis and how small businesses and non-profits stand out and compete in today’s marketing landscape. However, managing social media activity can be daunting to time-starved business and non-profit owners who cannot afford to live on social media all day nor ignore it. Luckily, there are tools out there designed with people like you in mind to help manage the daily tasks of participating and managing social media activity for your brand. We’ve put together an advanced social strategy for you in this seminar that will help you save time on social media marketing and find extra time for you.
In this seminar we’ll be covering:
- Curating content
- Social media management tools
- Creating content at events
- What apps can help you
- The art of not over-thinking
- Next steps
You’re guaranteed to learn a lot in this seminar!
Getting Started with Constant Contact
New to Email Marketing? Want to learn how to use Constant Contact? We’ll show you!
Anne-Marie Farrow will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical 2 hour session, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing, including:
- Setting up your Constant Contact account
- Creating an email campaign and editing a template
- Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
- Importing your email list into your constant database
- Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
- Tracking and interpreting your results
It’s a relaxed, friendly educational session — bring your questions!
Is “Getting Started” right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact , or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
Grow Your Business with Email & Social Media – Simple marketing strategy for small business & nonprofits
Duration: 2 hours
Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter, email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with. And there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise.
Today we’re going to show you how to make the most of the combination of email and social media for your business. When the session is done you’ll have a greater understanding of marketing basics like goals and objectives. You’ll learn what a “campaign” is and what to write about and offer in that campaign. You’ll be given some simple but powerful tips for how to get your messages opened and read, shared and socially visible. And you’ll see that there are some great tools you can use to help engage with your existing customers and supporters as well as expand your reach to new prospects. Throughout the session you’ll be given opportunities to capture your own ideas and build out the framework of your own “next great campaign.”
This seminar will help you start to build a plan that will help you grow your business by eliciting the responses you want from your customers or supporters.
How to Have Your Best Holiday Season Ever!
Drive new customers (or donors) to your door with a great promotion.
Holiday spending is higher than any other time of year – shouldn’t they be spending with you? Do not miss out on your piece of the holiday pie! Let us show you how to influence your potential customers’ purchases by making an offer they can’t resist. During this session, you’ll learn how to :
- select just the right offer for your ideal audience
- create a quick and effective promotional plan
- design an offer that stands out, especially on mobile
- reach new customers and spread the word using social media
- keep the holiday momentum going through the new year
If you’re hoping to make this your best holiday season yet, you won’t want to miss this event. Join us to find out exactly how to achieve and exceed your holiday goals.
Look Great in the Inbox: The 7 Don’ts of Email Design
Length: 1-2 hours
First impressions matter – how are YOU doing with your emails? This seminar will help you avoid common mistakes and maximize your emails for powerful impact! You’ll learn:
- Branding beyond the logo – how placement, pictures, even colors can re-inforce recognition & engagement
- Readability – including fonts, white space and single-column design
- Images – including sizing, placement, links and more
- Sharability – are you going social with your email? Easy tips to encourage more cross-platform engagement
Join us for this fast, info-packed seminar packed with tips, techniques and tools to help you navigate the dos and the don’ts for your own email marketing!
Measuring Your Marketing – How to use reports and analytics to evaluate your marketing campaigns
Length: 1 – 2 Hours
Metrics – can be like magic. Have you wondered: how can the reports and analytics of digital marketing give you the insight and key info you need to succeed? This seminar will take you step-by-step through the amazing data generated by all the key online marketing tools – and give you tips on how to use it.
- How email open- and click-through reports can help you know:
- Which of your products/services are hot, which are not, and how to test for best results
- Out of a field of everyone, who is interested in what topics – so you can focus your precious time, efforts & energy
- The calls to action/messaging that actually WORK
- Best times, days and ways to get the response you want
- How evaluating event registration and survey response patterns can help improve your next campaign by leaps and bounds
- How social media engagement and click rates can tell you the topics, type of media posts, and frequency your connections really want
- How research, setting goals, monitoring campaign results and applying lessons learned will continually improve your results!
The Power of the Inbox – Tips and Tricks for Successful Email Marketing
What is the first impression you give when they see you in their email inbox? And when they see you there, what do they do?
This powerful seminar takes you step-by-step through the keys to effective email marketing:
- What it really is (and isn’t)
- What it can do for your business
- And the five easy steps you must take to harness the power of the inbox!
- Grow a healthy list
- Create great content
- Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
- How to get your emails opened
- Tracking your results
From revealing why regular email doesn’t work, to insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools and the design elements that work (and those that don’t!), this seminar will give you the keys to the most effective marketing you can do: email marketing.